Monday, October 1, 2012
If you read this blog somewhat regularly, you know I get super sappy during the fall. (What? It's my favorite season.) And, sometimes a good playlist can provide the perfect soundtrack for the way I'm feeling. I don't claim to be any kind of music expert, but I know what I like... and the songs below are making me happy right now.
What about you? What are you listening to this month?
1. The Waiting - Angel Olsen
2. What's Wrong - Grizzly Bear
3. Quelqu'un M'a Dit - Carla Bruni
4. Don't Leave Me - Regina Spektor
5. The Dangling Conversation - Simon and Garfunkel
6. You Make My Dreams - Hall and Oates
7. Fall of '82 - The Shins (Seeing them in concert tomorrow!)
8. Sunday Kind of Love - Etta James
9. Girl With the Red Balloon - The Civil Wars
10. Dream a Little Dream of Me - Ella Fitzgerald & Louie Armstrong
11. Makin' Believe - Dolly Parton
12. Sweet Talk - Jessie Ware