No summer is complete without at least one road trip.
Ours is happening next weekend, when we trek from Portland up to Vancouver (for my cousin's wedding.) The 6 hour car ride is one of my favorites... (If you can say that about a 6 hour car ride.) The scenery is stunning, so there's always something to look at.
That being said, I always like to prep some activities to keep me occupied when I'm bored of nature-watching. I've mapped out the essentials I need to bring with us next week. What do you think? Did I miss anything?
1) We stay hydrated in style.
2) Been saving it for the perfect occasion.
3) Organic, so they're healthy... right?
4) Fairy tales to pass the time.
5) For staying warm in blasting AC.
6) Sun shades.
7) If everyone's breath is bad, they can't smell yours.
8) For instant memories.