I can't believe it's Friday already! Although the week started off slow, these past few days have FLOWN by.
What's been keeping us so busy? Well, we've been spending our time:
1) In pubs, watching Deutschland dominate in the UEFA tournament. (We gotta represent the homeland!)
2) Taking more trips to the new Sprinkles Ice Cream shop in Beverly Hills.
3) Sharing a car. (Mine's currently undriveable, thanks to an insurance war I'm having with the California DMV.)
4) Listening to French music (Carla Bruni's my recent drug of choice.) If I can't live in Paris, then I can at least pretend that I'm there.
5) Accidentally matching. (We both have red pants now. This could get ugly.)
6) Attending fun, summer events like the Urbanic Paper Boutique Summer Social. My friend Jana and I got to drink spiked lemonade, eat snow cones, and hob nob with a bunch of my online blogger friends.
So, this weekend I'm hoping to relax a little (although, I'm sure there's more soccer matches in my future.) Then, Zach's dad is driving in from Arizona for Father's Day. I think we're picnicking to celebrate.
What are your weekend plans?